We are delighted have launched our Cook Brown Building Control Design Excellence Award. Applications are now open!
The aim of this award is to recognise and reward a project and team that have demonstrated innovative design skills whilst incorporating sustainable features. We want to show recognition to those that have worked hard to achieve design excellence within the industry.
What the award stands for:
- Recognition of innovative design and adaptability
- Celebrating flair and detail in the choice of materials
- Promoting energy efficiency measures and new technology
- Raising the profile of exemplary design within the industry
Criteria for nominations
- The building control services were provided by Cook Brown Building Control.
- The building control application was submitted to us between 1 January 2021 and 31 July 2022.
The shortlist will be announced on Monday, 19th September and the winner will be revealed in our ‘Group Focus’ Newsletter in October, receiving a special trophy and certificate.