Design Excellence Award Shortlist Announced!
We are excited to be announcing the 2022 shortlist for our Design Excellence Award.
The aim of this award is to recognise and reward a project and team that have demonstrated innovative design skills whilst incorporating sustainable features. We want to show recognition to those that have worked hard to achieve design excellence within the industry.
Nominations were open to clients who had worked with Cook Brown Building Control from January 2021 – present, they were asked to submit their projects that take into consideration the quality of the design, use of typography and the incorporation of sustainable features.
Judging has now been finalised and we are delighted to share with you our shortlisted projects and companies for the Design Excellence Award:
- Bay Lodge, Bristol (Charles Gregory Design Ltd & Contractors N C Tucker Ltd.)
- Hayden House, Alvechurch, Birmingham (Wellspace Architects)
- Cotswolds Retreat, Little Rissington (Design Storey)
- Kingdom Hall, Bristol (The House Design and Build Ltd)
- The Hideaway, Stockwell Green, Cinderford (Jelf Developments Ltd)
Thank you to everyone who took the time to apply for this years award.
We will be announcing the winner in our October Newsletter, due for release w/c 10th October!
To sign up for our Hickton Group newsletter, please visit: https://hicktongroup.co.uk/home/newsletter/