This is an exciting opportunity to join Cook Brown Building Control as a Team Technical Administrator.
A Technical Administrator is responsible for the administration of any projects the company undertakes, including the Building Regulation applications and all other associated duties. They are the first point of contact for all clients and work directly with all surveyors within their team. The role will involve daily contact with the surveyors within your team and you will be responsible for organising and prioritising your own workload with support from the senior administrator and your team leader.
- Assisting surveyors with their daily duties i.e. fee quotes, initial notices
- Printing plans and setting up project files
- Producing formal letters
- Setting up new projects
- Issuing notices and certificates to clients, Local Authorities and statutory bodies
- Filing site inspection reports
- Creating site files for larger projects
- Filing acceptance and rejection notices
- Booking site inspections
- Dealing with telephone queries
- General filing of project files
- Archiving project files
- Scanning project plans and documentation
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting all staff with any ad-hoc tasks
Cook Brown Building Control is a corporate Approved Inspector that provides a high-quality building control compliance service which assists clients in meeting the requirements of the Building Regulations throughout the construction process. The service is divided into five technical teams, each responsible for a geographical area – Bristol and South West, Tewkesbury, Birmingham, London and Leeds, together with centralised administration support team.
Knowledge, Experience and Training
- The entry point and progression along the career grade will be dependent upon qualifications and experience.
- In exceptional circumstances the qualifications may be waived when considerable relevant experience and personal capabilities have been demonstrated.
- The post holder will be appointed at a level appropriate to qualifications and experience.
For further details and to apply, please email email@example.com or call 01275 848228.