Graduate Building Control Surveyor
Are you a graduate looking for a career in Building Surveying?
We are a leading corporate approved inspectors with 11 offices nationwide and over 60 employees.
Our head office is based in Portishead, near Bristol.
We employ people who are passionate about what they do. Having a team of highly motivated individuals is crucial to the success of our business and we believe in the value that each person brings to our company.
Being part of the Hickton Group of companies, we provide both our office and technical teams with a wide range of benefits when they join our team, which include:
- Excellent Salaries plus a car allowance
- Great staff benefits, including:
- Life Insurance
- Extra leave for Long Service (plus buy and sell holiday)
- Healthcare Cover
- Long Term Sick Pay
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Continuous personal development (CPD) opportunities & E- Learning Portal
- An established Training Programme with close support to gain full Qualifications
- Enhanced Company Pension Scheme
- A friendly and professional working environment
We are a modern organisation that believes in collaborating and developing the people we work with, as we recognise that success comes from encouraging them to succeed and assisting them to evolve. We also understand that supporting and promoting a healthy work-life balance is valuable to the production of our work and is something which we encourage.
We promote a healthy office environment, providing support when you need it, and also arrange social and charity events too.
If you are interested in a career in Building Control and becoming a Qualified Surveyor, contact us now on 01275 848228 or email email@example.com